Autumnal happenings

So in the immortal words of Adam Sandler...


What the hell happened to me?

Well there haven't been many developments in 40k lately since playing against and losing  to eldar really sapped my playing mojo.

but just because I haven't been playing doesn't mean i haven't been busy... The majority of my time has been spent building terrain. So will start with the WIP.




 Mechanicum forge with adeptus-mechanicus floor insignia
 DIY building and skyshield
 A really terrible picture, of my DIY damn and vengeance batteries
 DIY chapel

The imperial sector ruins.

And now the work in progress.



The imperial sactum.


Skyshield


Basillica Imperialis



Still need to work on the eagle.


DIY ruin




The mechanicus forge.


The Dam.

Still lots more work to do but i'm off to a good start.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

new developments

Prelude to Apocalypse on Cypra Mundi

Running a new campaign! Quest for Goliath