Table update: First paint layer

There's been quite a bit of progress since the last update. I cleared off the sand that had covered the terrain boards and coated them with primer. One of the mistakes that I made was that I only placed glue on the underside of the table squares, then i primed the table grey. Unfortunately the surface layer of sand was still too loose so I added another PVA/elmers glue layer.

Table before adding more glue to the surface, but after priming.



After boards recieved a second layer of PVA,

Next I added the first layer of paint which was dry brushed on.

Probably two more layers to add. Need to apply glue to the underside of the boards cause there's a pretty serious warp in them at the edges.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new developments

Running a new campaign! Quest for Goliath

Prelude to Apocalypse on Cypra Mundi