Big Terrain Push

Well I had some time availible today and it has helped get some of this stuff done in a major way.

Here are some close to finalized pieces.

Altar of the lost Gods
maybe needs a bit more vegitation but nearly done.









The Virtruvian gate - scifi generator type thing I was going to use as an important location for an upcoming campaign.

Not sure if I should make the floor industrial or sand/ dirt. Perhaps dirt overlying hard concrete with some bare spots?





Final assembly of the Fortress monastery with orbital defense laser. primed and ready to accept paint.

 First I give you the whole enchilada. Pretty proud of this thing. the platforms to the sides are where quad autocannon anti aircraft guns can be placed. I also added a in between balcony as the means to acess the rooftop battlements with a door that can be accessed from the inside.




Heres the front blastdoor where a rhino or predator might fit.

the battlements of the bunker annex and the catwalks to the antiaircraft platforms.


One of the anti air platforms

Opposite side of the fortress monastery.

Upper balcony with battlement access.

if you've ever seen the guns of Navarone, well eat you heart out...


Backside of the fortress monastery. With power systems to power the orbital cannon and coolant apparatus to prevent overheat.


This thing stands about 15inches tall but has a lot of means to acess all that space. Its gonna be pretty epic to fight over.

Comments

  1. Decent share...many individuals in motivate his,Thank you for sharing of data, I am extremely satisfied with the substance of your article is exceptionally helpful and I sit tight for the following article to redesign the data once more.
    Cheap website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I'd definitely do some sand on those generators, it'll make 'em look more like they're popping out of the ground.

    Wish I was around for the campaign. Looks like it'll be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely satisfied with the substance of your article is exceptionally helpful and I sit tight for the following article to redesign the data once more.
    Cheap website



    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ReplyDelete
  4. you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find it. you helped me! I found so many interesting things related to it but not found legitimate information and also found some interesting topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

new developments

Running a new campaign! Quest for Goliath

Prelude to Apocalypse on Cypra Mundi