Painting up some dudes

All this campaign and battle report stuff has got me a little burned out so I started working on these guys and my table terrain in order to recover from burnout. I have been planning to try to work on an Azreal - Ezekiel command - squad drop pod bomb. I combined a sternguard and dark angels vets box.  in the background is the company banner , a termie librarian, and termie chaplian. 

Front Row: 4th Company Veterans
Back Row: Interregator Chaplain Virilius, Librarian Aggripus, and Brother Bethor, holding the Company Banner 


Here we see some deatil shots of Brother Bethor in conversation with other members of the Inner Circle, Turmiel, Azreal, and Chaplain Pious.

I'll post up more progress as this project develops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new developments

Running a new campaign! Quest for Goliath

Prelude to Apocalypse on Cypra Mundi