Update on Company Master, and other painting stuff...

Hey so I was working on the model for the company master and after some edits to the extras I threw on the model I have started painting him.

Here's where I am so far.



All extras are magnetized so i can change his arms/weapon loadout in the future. The Jump pack and cape are also magnetized.


I figured the thing that looks like the upside down calculator could be his displacement field if I wanted to go that route.


The cape clearly needs an extra coat, and his company pauldron (shoulder pad) could use some touch ups. I was also thinking of making it half deathwing symbol to represent that afilliation. Name came out OK.

This ones a little too close, just wanted to show him without the cape. 

Comments

  1. Looks great, dude. Can't wait to kill him on the battlefield. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers man, we'll have to rumble soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

new developments

Running a new campaign! Quest for Goliath

Prelude to Apocalypse on Cypra Mundi