Painting project final vow

So I've been producing a lot of painting recently for a communal painting competition on the Bolter and Chainsword forum. This will be my final vow for the competition 5 man Deathwing command squad, 5 man Deathwing Knights, and I decided I needed a real new Company Master model for Indomiel (essentially the Captain of the 4th company).  So here's the initial models.

Here is the terminator portion of the vow, the DWK are still on sprues.

Here we have Indomiel, Co. Master of the 4th company. The arms are magnetized, and I was thinking about magnetizing the jump pack. This loadout gives Idomiel 5 attacks on the charge and the chance to swing at initive 5 with strength 4 and shred, or Init 1 and strength 8. I've also modeled him with a displacer field (3++), the cloak of heros (shrouding while solo, and 5+FNP), and an iron halo. May need to edit him a little bit and remove the Icon on his jump pack. I used the legs from the ravenwing biker sergent. Unfortunately they look pretty wide apart but its not terrible if hes modeled to fly.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new developments

Running a new campaign! Quest for Goliath

Prelude to Apocalypse on Cypra Mundi